Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Your names won't be on it

Based on my reactions to camera(phone)s, you can find out one simple thing about me. I cannot take photos. I've reemphasized on that many times, and yet there some of you are, aiming your damn things at me.

You've asked me why I cannot take photos an uncountable amount of times, and I have replied you that many of times plus one. I'm sick of it. I am fucking exasperated. I am sick of asking, no, pleading with you to delete any photographs you have of me on your phone. I'm sick of explaining why I cannot take photos to no avail. And I'm fucking sick of looking at your damn faces every time you try to take a photograph of me.

Are your skulls made of fucking rubber? Does anything that is supposed to go in your little heads just bounce right fucking off? What must I do or say that will make you fucking listen?

Assume I'm being fucking delusional, or even just lying about why I don't take photographs. Are you any better than what I fucking say about you if you don't even show an ounce of concern for my wishes?

When Ben gets upset, your balls fucking crawl halfway up your damn bladders, "Oh, Ben is angry, let's keep fucking quiet or else he shouts or throws furniture!" But when I am upset, you fucking laugh and prod at me just because my tongue is my weapon instead of my fists. Fuck each one of you and your double fucking standards.

Do not worry though, you won't make me avoid school, I'm not going to be absent every other day, so you can have your fucking cameras at the ready. I will not jeopardize my final examination in Secondary School just for you faggots. Yes, my final examination, and also my final year. It ends in three months. Which means, unless you were a friend of mine or something, I only have three months left to see you, and vice-versa.

And at the end, my list of friends will be the same, empty. Like the title of this blog post states, your names will not be on it. Your stupidity and your cowardice disgusts me. There is a reason I have never, and judging by your current behavior, will never, called any of you friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home