Monday, March 10, 2008

Dear 'Hater' 2

Firstly, I thank you for the replies.

As I said before, I do not think what I said warrants an apology. Even though what I said may seem racist, it's only racist if I target your race. I did not mention your race, at all. If someone, of a different race, was called what you were called, and he or she had the same skin color as you, I would have said the same thing, take Jonathan, he's Chinese, but he has dark skin. What I said had nothing to do with race.

If you do not understand my point by now, perhaps you will not. I was not basing my words on stereotypes, but on plain, observable facts, if you are insulted by that, then I would also not need to apologize, what I said was about as offensive as someone saying "Girliest boy I've ever seen", after someone calls a girl a boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home