Monday, March 3, 2008

Trapped between a stone and a faggot, and another faggot.

Ok, I've constantly emphasized on the fact that I do not trust anybody. And the day before this post epitomizes the reason perfectly.

So basically, there were a few fags trying to take a photograph of me, and AS I STRESS THIS CONSTANTLY, I MUST NOT HAVE MY PHOTOGRAPH TAKEN, HOW MANY TIMES MUST I DRILL THAT INTO YOUR BRAINS, YOU'D THINK FOR BRAINS SO SMALL, IT WOULDN'T TAKE THAT MUCH. Right. Those imbeciles can't even comprehend the repercussions I have to deal with. Geez. And not only that, when I hid underneath a chair, the goddamn teacher accused me of 'sexual harassment' just because there were a few girls behind me. Fact: I was obviously the victim, and not the perpetrator of 'sexual harassment'. And besides, why would I shield my face (and my eyes), if I was 'sexually harassing'? Argh. The amount of incompetence I have to deal with.

Time to sharpen my claws.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home